• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB A/C dash vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornpatch MO

Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
The A/C double vent that goes in the center of the dash for a 1968 Satellite or GTX. 1969 may work. Possibly a Dodge? Prefer a good complete one, or may consider one for parts. You may contact me with "start a conversation" ........Thanks..................MO

Have several restored ones. They bring stooopid $ on ebay but without going thru feebay, I can do $95 plus the ride. Can bring to Indy in March. Usually bring $155.

Have several restored ones. They bring stooopid $ on ebay but without going thru feebay, I can do $95 plus the ride. Can bring to Indy in March. Usually bring $155.
I just now sent you a message-conversation..........Thanks................MO

This one on ebay looks like parts are missing. It doesn't look any better than the one I have......................MO
If thats the case there nothing wrong with yours,at one time you could by the pieces to restore these,i have pieces here from restoring some.A while back i bought some pieces from a member on here n i think he said he got them from classic industries.

Thats some serious coin for these pieces,guess what ill be doing for the next few days??:thankyou:

Have never seen any parts or pieces for these for sale new. Here's another one on ebay...these vents in it are ebody with 7 blades each, not the b-body 5. Check his prices. https://www.ebay.com/itm/RESTORED-AC-DASH-CENTER-VENT-68-69-70-CHARGER-ROADRUNNER-CORONET-SATELLITE/162875180371?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649
Maybe the 5 blade is what makes it look so odd. I like the 7 blades much better. . I would go without , before I would pay that price. I might pay the price you quoted me for a nice looking 7 blade that wasn't brittle...........................MO

Those vents for e-body bring even more $. Alot fewer around. I don't build them with the seven blade set-ups. Not correct. I'm all about doing correct apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back