• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A/C Heater Hose Bracket

BeeFast

Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
OK so I searched the WWW again and can't find what I'm looking for (It must be me). I'm looking for the correct heater hose bracket that mounts adjacent the alternator. It seems all the different brackets I've found, according to the web sites descriptions, work with A/C. I'm thinking there should be only one correct bracket. The car is a 69 440 Super Bee.

Can you post a picture of exactly what you need?

Can you post a picture of exactly what you need?
That's the problem. I'm not sure which is the correct bracket? The websites say that there 3 brackets which are correct.

OK so I searched the WWW again and can't find what I'm looking for (It must be me). I'm looking for the correct heater hose bracket that mounts adjacent the alternator. It seems all the different brackets I've found, according to the web sites descriptions, work with A/C. I'm thinking there should be only one correct bracket. The car is a 69 440 Super Bee.
So the car was a 383 car and now has a 440?

Im not 100% sure ......BUT I dont think there is a heater hose bracket used on 1969 big block cars with factory air.

there IS one used on the pass inner fender and is 1969 big block B body only. BUT it supports the AC line and the heater hoses then get aluminum tie wrapped to them

bracket-AC.jpg

I don't have a service manual in front of me right now but I would question the correctness of the previous pictured hose arrangement. The bracket on the inner fender is for the heater hoses not th A/C hose. Yes there is a different fender bracket for A/C and non A/C. Yes there is an A/C specific bracket for the alternator mounted one also.

Sorry, Ill have to dis-agree.
The pass side inner fender bracket does in fact support the AC line NOT the heater hoses in 1969, And is one year only deal btw.

I know there is a heater hose bracket mounts at the alternator on 1966-68 . But Im not aware of one used in that location for 1969 B body

769.jpg

I was incorrect about the fender bracket but there is a bracket on the alternator mounting bracket tho...

A_C detail.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back