• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few photos of photos of my old cars, for those that don't go to the racers forum

Budnicks

Jackstand racer #1 & proud of it, Sir Posts A Lot
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
2 different of 23 Ford Altereds one Blown 301ci AA-Gas, one Inject. Alky BBC Crowers & later a Tunnel-ram with an Enderle Hat & another Pete Jackson Inj. 301ci Donavon SBC always on alky, {later had a Milodon Hemi}had many different combos

Attachments

• Budnicks 23 T Ford 301ci Pete Jackson Injected #1 Fremont 1981.jpg
    Budnicks 23 T Ford 301ci Pete Jackson Injected #1 Fremont 1981.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered Crower Inj. #1.jpg
    Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered Crower Inj. #1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 235
  • Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered Crower Inj. #2.jpg
    Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered Crower Inj. #2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 191
  • Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered AA-Gas 6-71 Blown 301ci Donavon.jpg
    Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered AA-Gas 6-71 Blown 301ci Donavon.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered 427ci Alky Inj. A-A #1.jpg
    Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered 427ci Alky Inj. A-A #1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 191
Looks like something John Milner (American Grafitti) would drive.

2 different of 23 Ford Altereds one Blown 301ci AA-Gas, one Inject. Alky BBC Crowers & later a Tunnel-ram with an Enderle Hat & another Pete Jackson Inj. 301ci Donavon SBC always on alky, {later had a Milodon Hemi}had many different combos

Thanks Budnicks . . . My Uncle Raced one of those for years, then changed to a front engine A Dragster ( NHRA ) . . . the past couple of years he and my cousin were co-owners of a alcohol Funny Car ( of course always Mopar ) and I always enjoyed going to the track with them. And yes, he always ran a Hemi ! ! !

Might be able to dig up some pictures of their cars . . . if you're interested . . .

Bud, that's awesome! Is that back in the Concord days?

Bud, that's awesome! Is that back in the Concord days?

yea baby, Pleasant Hill, Turtle Creek/Concord, Oakhurst/Clayton, & off Willow Pass/Concord...

- - - Updated - - -

Just out curiosity Bud, did you ever know Ron Kerchal (sp?) and his Super Rat funny?

Name sounds really familiar, but I can't say I know him personally thou... I was in Division 7 NHRA mostly, also SCTA & IHRA, Did the Super Chevy shows allot too, for a couple years, but got beat allot too, by the heavy hitters...

- - - Updated - - -

sorry about the quality, I'm no photographer as you can see...LOL, they are Digital pitchers of 20-30 old Polaroid's, I'm still experimenting with a digital camera, my scanner won't work with my newer W7 puter software... I'm too cheap to by a new one right now too...

Auto Transport Service
Back