• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A HUUUUUGE shout-out for a great member here - moparsaver

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
I feel really bad about this one, as this package was sent way back in November 2019, and unbelievably, I have only just unpacked the box today. I bought a Parts Manual for 69-71 Trucks - a comprehensive binder style shop manual used by Dealers and Service agents back in the day. Up until now, I have not been able to do too much work on, or even use my truck much. So the need to open the box wasn't there - the packaging was mint and I could see that no damage was done during shipping.

What I didn't realise was that Tom aka @moparsaver hatched a very cunning and sneaky plan to 'bomb' me with something very tasty extras in that package. When I opened the box, my heart sank, as I realise now that Tom has probably been sitting back waiting on a reaction.

So here it is...Tom, I really feel so bad about the fact that I didn't open this very heavy box way back in December 2019 when I received it...but I can tell you this - it is a very welcome and extremely generous act you have undertaken. I am extremely grateful, and fell honoured by what y0u have done, and sent to me.

Enough of the chit-chat...I'll put up some pictures now....Tom, don't take this the wrong way...

54i64k.jpg

:lol:

Thanks again Tom, the goodies are truly awesome. :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

This shirt is brilliant.....I will get it ironed....
20210406_105847.jpg

This pen is something I have never seen before....
20210406_111156.jpg
20210406_111201.jpg

A cool water slide decal for the windows....
20210406_111113.jpg

And this neat bumper sticker.....
20210406_111139.jpg

Oh, and here is that manual....
20210406_111223.jpg
20210406_111240.jpg

And finally....a really cool period Electronics carry bag....
20210406_111017.jpg

Thank Tom.....you don't know how pleased I am with these gifts.:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

great kind of goodies
glad they weren't perishables :poke:

great member @moparsaver

we have so many really good & generous members here
:luvplace:

That my keyboard pecking friends is worthy of a beer! What a guy ! Send him some of your favorite suds as a thanks!

16 months.......lmao.......he's still here, right?
Like I said.....it was a shop manual that I bought, and I know his feedback rep is honest and lengthy, so I didn't feel under pressure to open the box since I got real busy with work when it arrived. Christmas through to March is my hectic time....and then it got buried until I started my clean-up a couple of days ago. :)

Normally I would have opened it up immediately. :drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back