• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Merry Christmas morning

Mike67

Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
Woke up at 430 this morning with the same anticipation I used to have as a kid....not really sure why...our kids are still in bed zonked out.
Took the pups out for a walk the sky is as clear as a bell, temp is in the mid 30s and probably one of the most beautiful I've had time to enjoy in a while...
I just wanted to wish all of my Mopar friends a very Merry Christmas, I hope everyone gets to enjoy this day and it's spirit, prayers out to those who have lost someone over the past year, Merry Christmas to those on deployment or not able to be with thier loved ones as well as to those that are serving at home protecting our families or those having to work this beautiful day!
Hope everyone has a very special day, Merry Christmas again to all!!!

15142004531651260728912.jpg

Thanks Steve, same to you and yours! Hope it's a special day!

Merry Christmas to you too Mike. 40 here when I got up a bit ago but didn't go out to look at the sky.

The 23 lb. "injected" turkey that I put in the smoker yesterday has been wafting wonderful aromas through my cracked open window all night!
In case you're wondering why I injected the turkey....It's because I couldn't fit the bird and a 8-71 blower in the smoker! Lol.

Looking forward to a woefully relaxing day AWAY from the house in a rented vacation house o the Russian River. Family will all be here with ZERO agenda other than to enjoy each other's company. I sincerely wish you all a special day like that! Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to all my Mopar pals! Here’s hoping for a very special and prosperous New Year too!
7718739D-5B38-4630-90DC-6B9EACE7F840.jpeg

Merry Christmas everyone. Used to be hectic/ pandemonium when the kids were young. Now it's quiet while we wait for kids/ grandkids to come over later.

Merry Christmas all! Good luck with that cold weather stay warm! Coffee works wonders!( as does a little Bushmill's..)

Auto Transport Service
Back