• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Original 1965 Plymouth Satellite race car NOT MINE

Bold & Old

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
3:03 PM
Reaction score
A cool original race car for sale on CL I found..... not mine.

1965 Plymouth Satellite RACE CAR - cars & trucks - by owner -...

00N0N_2ikH6aG9r2Nz_0a407y_1200x900.jpg
enjoy

Daughter selling it $25k 512cid/440
Looks to be 'as it sat', for several years now,
after last time he worked on it
it was orginally her father's, he had died, in 2015

It looks like a fun car. You’d have a hard time building it for that. And if you showed up with cash, you could probably get it for less.

A 512 with edelbrock heads that runs 12s..
Certainly leaves easy room to expand

"Very little to no rust"? The two drip pans underneath are a good selling feature.

View attachment 1331038
I'm going to make some wild, unfounded assumptions based on the very little we know of this car:
Her dad's racecar, with him passing in 2015, has sat in his garage (now exclusively the widow's garage, surviving
spouse assumed?). Wife, family, daughter haven't had the heart to do anything much with it since he passed,
so it's sat....and folks grieved.
Things like drip pans and floor jacks - dad's miscellaneous "car stuff" - got stuffed under cars, up on shelves,
tossed out as folks tried to get on with life....

Finally one day, years later, the widow (or inheriting daughter perhaps) decides it's time to move on with life
and puts dads' car up for sale.

I may be way off here - but I'm seeing a car that deserves - and needs - rescued.

Daughter selling it $25k 512cid/440
Looks to be 'as it sat', for several years now,
after last time he worked on it
it was orginally her father's, he had died, in 2015
Well right in our neighborhood I see....small world.

I suspect a many more CL adds would be B body members.

Thanks for the clarification...

A 12 second et up here is a 11 second et at sea level. Looks like the car is street driven as it has plates on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back