• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE A pair of 62 plymouth's 2dr post Savoy & 2drht Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENTON

Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have these 2 Plymouth's for sale. Buy both of them for 5500 dollars. The Savoy is a running driver. The Fury is a good parts car for the Savoy. Also included with the cars is huge amount of extra 62 trim. Please PM me with any questions. Cars are located in S.E. Idaho.
IMG_1609.jpg
IMG_1608.jpg
IMG_0464.jpg
IMG_0557.jpg

The wheels in these pictures are not on the car anymore.
IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg

This car came from Canada, and has a Dodge cluster. The Fury has a plymouth dash. The grill is very nice and I have extra good grills also.

Bring a truck & trailer for the Fury & a friend to drive the Savoy. You will need a good set of wheels and tires too. The Savoy runs that good. Floors are solid, The Savoy needs a few patch panels behind the rear wheels, but the Fury's sheet metal will provide all that you need.

Last edited:
IMG_1866.jpg
IMG_1867.jpg

This shows the areas that will need repaired behind the rear wheels. I will add more pictures as I get them.

IMG_1866.jpg IMG_1866.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back