• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Question For the PST Guys.

Jonnyuma

Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
Some of the front suspension parts, spindles and drop-spindles specifically, require the use of '73-later front discs. Fair enough, I happen to have a set of those. Lucky me. Unlucky for me is that they're attatched to a '76 Cordoba that I've become rather fond of and do not wish to cannibalize. The cut-off date for the new parts is 1974 in almost every case. Why will the spindles, which require the use of my larger brakes (or aftermarket) not fit the car(s) that the old parts come from? Or will they?

This is my working theory: because everyone was really down to strip and crush cordobas and magnums for 25+ years.
Ive had guys at shows smirk and say "oh, a cordoba? i pulled the front [whatever] off one for my [real mopar]" more than once.

So it was standard procedure to buy that kit, find a cordoba when you still could find them, and throw it away when you raped it for its better parts. :eusa_boohoo:

Auto Transport Service
Back