• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A red letter day!

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Great news guys! After 12 long years I finally have found my daughter!! She was wrested from my home in 2003 by a South Carolina judge that had been paid off by my former father in law( rich bastard) and put in the custody of my former wife( bi polar off meds) and then disappeared. She was moved all around during this time and I could never quite catch up to her. Well she's now 22 years old and just recently came to realize how truly wacked her mothers family really is. She gathered her stuff and hit the road in the middle of the night and moved to Indiana and began attending IU and working on campus. She discovered FaceBook and I found her the next day. God is good. She is very smart, very beautiful, and has some issues with Aspergers and OCD. She is a bilingual(English/French) linguist, speech pathology/ researcher in speech/cognitive issues in the elderly. My wife and I are over the moon with joy!!

CAROLINE ROSE BISBEE

10421503_1570587633215800_903542083081920893_n.jpg

Wow! Congratulations! Here's wishing you the best in getting reacquainted with your daughter!

Congrats! Haven't seen my kids since 1982. Mutual choice.

I love a good ending ! I'm happy for you and her.... 3 years ago my father who abandoned my mom with 5 young kids turned up 40 years later I have tried my best to give him a shot ... And let the past go But he truly is king of the ******** ! Oh well he's still my old man

Congrats. I can't even fathom going thru that. I have a 23 year old son and 20 year old daughter and I adore both of them. I hope that you and your daughter have a great time getting reacquainted and have a long healthy relationship.

Congrats to both of you :icon_sunny:

wonderful story. wishing you two the best! and by the way; God does have a way of fixing things.

Great news guys! After 12 long years I finally have found my daughter!! She was wrested from my home in 2003 by a South Carolina judge that had been paid off by my former father in law( rich bastard) and put in the custody of my former wife( bi polar off meds) and then disappeared. She was moved all around during this time and I could never quite catch up to her. Well she's now 22 years old and just recently came to realize how truly wacked her mothers family really is. She gathered her stuff and hit the road in the middle of the night and moved to Indiana and began attending IU and working on campus. She discovered FaceBook and I found her the next day. God is good. She is very smart, very beautiful, and has some issues with Aspergers and OCD. She is a bilingual(English/French) linguist, speech pathology/ researcher in speech/cognitive issues in the elderly. My wife and I are over the moon with joy!!

CAROLINE ROSE BISBEE

View attachment 308787

Ghost......Way Cool Main! Yep GOD is very Good.......thats pretty doggone admirable that She assumed and took the initiative of controlling Her own Life......putting Herself into College......Caroline, it sounds, will go far in Life, on Her own juice....doesnt appear Shell end a free ticket taker.......Good New Year for You & Yours M8 jimi

AWESOME !!!! Made me smile.

Thanks everyone! Been a lot of tears today.... but...I think it will be all right. And hey...she even likes MOPARS!!

Great news Ghost rider! I have four kids from 30-40 yrs old, and to lose one at 10 would have been unimaginable. She clearly has grown up to be a bright and attractive young lady! Think of All the years you will now have together!

All the Best. This is great news. Recently saw my son for the first time in 13 years. I can relate to the emotion.

Super great news man! Really glad for you and yours.

Hope to see you this summer.

Randy C.

Auto Transport Service
Back