• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Shout Out to Accurate Exhaust

DodgeBoy5150

Made in the U.S.A.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Huge Thank You to Tom at Accurate Exhaust!
I had an issue with one of my headpipes for my Cordoba that I ordered from Accurate.
Simply would not fit correctly and here it is on a Saturday. I took pictures of the fitment issue and sent an email that day--hoping to at least get a response on Monday.
To my surprise Tom from Accurate emailed me back that day!! He worked with me over the weekend to resolve the issue--shipped out a replacement part to me on Monday!!
The part arrived and fit perfectly!! Exhaust done!
I am very impressed with the customer service and quality of Accurate Exhaust!:thumbsup:
IMG_3712.JPEG

I got the exhaust for my WannaBee from them. I haven’t installed it yet but it all seems to be of the highest quality.
But here’s the kicker: their customer service was EXEMPLARY! They were absolutely amazing to deal with, and went out of their way to find me the best shipping price, and even cut me a discount on the exhaust when they heard how much I was still having to pay for shipping. Above and beyond is an expression that is frequently overused but they truly went above and beyond in dealing with me.

I too have had execent service from them. Ordered a complete exhaust for a 64 Belvedere wagon. The tail pipe did not have a bend in it to come out the side. He sent me a new pipe that fit perfect in three days.

Great exhaust systems for Accurate. Fits right and sounds good.

In the early stages of my deal with them I had to cancel. Shipping was simply too much, so I had to back out.
The next day my phone rings. It’s the girl that runs their desk. On her own initiative she researched and found me a company that would ship for I think twenty five per cent less. She then talked to the boss and got me a discount on the exhaust. This was after I had cancelled and the deal was dead. With that sort of dedication and customer service I was happy to purchase and could not be more pleased.

I purchased a complete system for my '68 Charger and it fit like a glove! Tom recommended the hemi mufflers and I could not have been happier with the sound.

I wish I had tried negotiating with them on the shipping for the Hemi mufflers I ordered a few weeks ago. Pretty staggering but I needed them.

Their product is excellent.I have two full sets nearly 20 years old, and the fit perfectly, and sound like the original car did in 1967.I had a peoblem with one set for my 69 Dart, and they covered shipping it back and sending a new set. That set fit perfectly, and that was ten years ago. I will be buying a couple more sets from them this year. I grade them An A+ as well.

I bought Hemi mufflers from them and they were great to work with, not the cheapest; but after sifting through the dozens of possible mufflers to get (like reading a menu at a Greek restaurant) opted to go with them plus several recommendations to get them from fellow members. Replaced my FM 50's that sounded nice; but too dang loud especially when cruising. The Hemi mufflers sound great.

My painter friend is a ford nut, and he bought my 69 390 Torino some years back. and he completely finished the car, but he disliked the factory ford mufflers,,,,Bill finally looked skeepish, a week ago as I heard the car,,, and said it sounded like my 383 Charger accurate exhaust system. He then admitted that lousy ford has Mopar original mufflers on it.
But, he said at least they aren't a damn Chevy system!

Looking through their site - anyone know what the "standard" muffler is with their kits? Or do you choose from hemi, or performance, when you order? Curious how quiet the hemi mufflers really are, on a factory-stock 318/2 with factory manifolds and stock cam...I don't want "2020 Chrysler 300" silent, but I do need it quieter than it is now (2 chamber dronemasters). A little bark when my foot is in it is good; peaceful cruising is more important.

I need to swap out the "uncle Clem" exhaust on my Charger and ditch the dronemasters...originally the car would have had a single exhaust, and I'm keeping it stock/survivor. Debating going back to single, or keeping duals. Thoughts? From my motorcycle tuning (V twins), I know 2 into 1 exhausts (at least on those engines) produce more torque, while 2:2 will give more top end HP; is it similar for the V8? More torque may not be a bad thing, since the car has stock (TALL) gearing, and is just a cruiser (not a bracket racer).

Tried to attach a vid of the idle sound from my hemi mufflers on my 318 though motor is built some including headers, X, and 3” pipes. I like their sound, definitely quieter by far from the FL 50’s I had. They are quieter when cruising near 3,000 rpm so I can hear the stereo despite this being a vert. I did the dynomat, a lot of it. Reminds me of the sound a stock RR exhaust made…what I was hoping for. I'm unable to load the video to hear their sound. Will try again later.

Purchased the entire exhaust system from them in appx 2005 for my 67 RT coronet... I wanted stock hemi mufflers and was talked into their " slightly louder" hemi mufflers.. They have a nice tone at idle ( lots of compliments on it) and are plenty loud ... Not sure if these mufflers are called something different now..

Auto Transport Service
Back