• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Very Happy Birthday to Budnicks !

Happy Birthday Budnicks !!!
yellow-octopus-happy-birthday-meme2.jpg

:bday:
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

It's your birthday! This significance of this day is beyond just your birthday. It is a celebration of someone that is greatly admired. May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. You are a good friend and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. I wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday. May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal, life and world turns in to so much fun. Each day my friend you learn new things. Each phase is like life's new innings. Sometimes you get chances, sometimes you choose, In this game of life, a smile is worth a thousand words. It only comes one day a year so do something to make it memorable! Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. I wish your birthday is filled with a sunshine of joys, rainbow of smiles and rainfalls of laughter. I also hope that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. You're at an age when your back goes out more than you do. You will never be as young again as you are today, so have fun. But be careful, because you have never been this old before. May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
View attachment 1312014
Great post many thanks

:bday: :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

HAPPY "WALL OF TEXT" BIRTHDAY
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:
yeah that's me :thankyou:

Happy Birthday 60 if you haven't grown up by then you don't have too.jpg
& I haven't

Sorry I didn't quote everyone, for all the well wishes on my Happy Birthday

it's very appreciated to all, :thankyou:

A very noneventful day, kind of the way I like it
I did some yard work, trimmed some cedar trees out back
& it got hot here today 100*, then went inside enjoyed the A/C
got a bunch of calls from family, answered a few e-mails etc.
then I just lounged around (good to be retired), how time flies...
Then made & ate some
fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, coleslaw, buttermilk biscuits,
my traditional BD meal
some vanilla & chocolate chip ice cream, I do love my ice cream :lol:
Ice Cream #1a sunday & nice babe pouring chocolate.jpg

I wish

'no cake for dessert'

OIP (7).jpg

Happy belated Budnicks.
Nothing like a cherry on your birthday!

Auto Transport Service
Back