• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A WIW Question

Geetex

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
I'd like to pose a simple question to the forum. In my search for a pair of nos '70 and up 14" trim rings I put a post in the WTB section of the forum. Another forum member contacted me and said he had a single nos ring that he wont be using so, if I was interested he would sell it to me. I'm set to buy it but he doesn't know what he wants for it and I don't know what to offer for it. He's a forum member and he seems like a good guy so I don't want to low ball him and I don't think he wants to rip me off, I prefer when everybody comes out of a deal happy. So the question is does anyone have any input on what the going rate is on an nos 14" trim ring these days? The seller is out of town for work right now so we are on hold for a bit until he gets back, if we can figure out a price we can wrap this up when he gets back.
Thanks for any input.

Auto Transport Service
Back