• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A100 bucket seats $250 on ebay

Nice!
I may bid on them
What do you think Kiwi?
Good for my 63 race Car?

WTF?
I just BID
Shipping is $4,450. 00?

Nice!
I may bid on them
What do you think Kiwi?
Good for my 63 race Car?

WTF?
I just BID
Shipping is $4,450. 00?
There is no mounting pieces underneath for the seat tracks - at least none visible....The crappy spray job will put most people off.
Shipping has to be a typo...

Those are not real "superstock" seats. There are subtle differences. Not a bad deal, just be aware of what you're bidding on.

upload_2018-8-18_14-12-43.png

Typo...surely.....

There is no mounting pieces underneath for the seat tracks - at least none visible....The crappy spray job will put most people off.
Shipping has to be a typo...
Note he put a comma in there, how many people typos a comma. Ask him. :D

Last edited:
There 30-45 mins from me if someone wants them auction is over but he can he contacted threw one of his other listings I can pick up and ship them or hold here in FL till... P.m. me

Update: sold. Either shipping was a typo OR somebody didn't look at shipping?

Down further in the add it says shipping is 44.50...Downside is they don't look like my A100 seats...But they do look like the Ford van seats I also have...

So;
I got them at $199
to avoid conflict, I clicked PAY
It is automatically requesting $4,4500. + the $199 I offered
I immediately disputed the SALE
1. mis-representation often as Super Stock seats
2. Shipping charges

I thought that hiking the shipping charges was against the rules....as it avoids a higher success fee.

Are these the same? Is this what you are looking for?
IMG_0216.JPG

I have a real pair out of my 66 A100, need recovered but they are the real deal. $325, Kramer want's $600.

I thought that hiking the shipping charges was against the rules....as it avoids a higher success fee.
They changed the rules a few years ago. When you sell shipping fees were included in total selling price. People were charging high shipping price and selling parts "cheap".

So;
I got them at $199
to avoid conflict, I clicked PAY
It is automatically requesting $4,4500. + the $199 I offered
I immediately disputed the SALE
1. mis-representation often as Super Stock seats
2. Shipping charges

Well ski if you need them picked up I can grab them

Auto Transport Service
Back