SOLD ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL '07 HARLEY ULTRA - Cobalt Blue/Silver Pearl! - Sell/Trade

Other Cars & Vehicles For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eightstackhemi

eightstackhemi FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Contact Seller
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg This Ultra is stunning & a cream puff! I purchased from original owner (friend) last October '18, but I have not & can not ride it due to an arm/hand injury. The bike just sits in my garage since I got it.
    All paperwork is included back to the original invoice & purchase, plus 5k in add-ons from the dealership. LED lights all around & it has the optional two-tone Cobalt Blue/Silver Pearl paint scheme. The bike is absolutely gorgeous, approx 19k miles, with NO nicks, scratches, or dings on it anywhere! New battery kept on trickle charge & I have ALL the Harley Factory parts/accessories, exhaust system, etc. that was removed at dealership when new for upgraded items. I'm asking $9800 for it including everything.
    I don't think you will find a cleaner, more well kept, Harley Ultra than this one! Please call or email with questions if interested.
    Might TRADE up/down for B-Body items or Dodge Ram 1500 or 2500 or 3500 SRW.
    Thanks, Scott image.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.