• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AC lines

RRDOUG

Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
My 70 rr has the line that goes up the passenger side fender to the condensor.My buddys 70 chargers goes past the fender tag,then all the way across the front radiator support to the condensor.Why are they different???Dodge -Plymouth???

I know 69's are like your buddy's Charger. His car may be a very early production. I would check SPD's on both cars.

Interesting Line Routing

I have a 70 383 4spd Super Bee A/C car and both of my lines run up the passenger side as well. I was actually looking into this as some of the info I had read suggested that the passenger side routing was only done on small blocks. I am reading up on A/C here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=21DCYEt7ih0C&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60&dq=383+super+bee+air+air+conditioning&source=bl&ots=46GAJ8BdgQ&sig=4zJgmuFCUWxyf24hObGaMEyaoMc&hl=en&ei=aHAkSpXhFei-twewmpDrBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1

Sorry for the ridiculously long link. I'll let you know what I find, please do the same.

If anyone has photos of a survivor car with these options I'd love to see pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back