• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND AC parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machmeter1

Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a discharge and charge port AC muffler. On the pictures below you can see those two mufflers - exactly those are the once I am looking for. One goes in a 90 degree angle to the driver side and the other one goes straight to the passenger side.

Thanks, Wolfgang

received_381703952723599~3.jpeg Screenshot_20191209-104638~2.png

Thanks @Moparsal, but I would need exactly the two mufflers showed on the pictures in my ad.

Thanks,
Wolfgang

Hi. I pulled the whole a/c system on my 64 Polara and have to look at it to see if I have what you need. It may take me a few days as I have to search my shed for it....will get back to you soon... What make and year is your car? Thanks, Dennis. P.S. Mine is off a 318 poly...

Hi. I pulled the whole a/c system on my 64 Polara and have to look at it to see if I have what you need. It may take me a few days as I have to search my shed for it....will get back to you soon... What make and year is your car? Thanks, Dennis. P.S. Mine is off a 318 poly...

Hello, I appreciate that, thank you very much. Car is a 69 Barracuda 318.

Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang. Will check on those parts in the next few days. They should be the same as a lot of A and LA engines used the same pulleys, etc. Dennis.

Hello Wolfgang. I checked on the a/c parts I have and they look nothing like what you are looking for. Must be 64 was in a class by itself....Maybe 62-65 is what I have. Sorry, and good luck finding what you need. Stay safe, Dennis.

Thank you for trying to help me out Dennis. Enjoy your weekend,

Wolfgang

Hello again Wolfgang. Upon further searching I think I found the parts you need.....Here are some pics. Having trouble up loading second pic....will try again.

20201213_141110.jpg

Number 2 pic.....Having trouble sending 2nd pic.....Pm me your phone and I can send it that way...

try again,,,nope...the other pic the guy sent you is the other piece I have....I have both now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back