• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE ACC Carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have the 62 to 74 B-Body carpet available from ACC. The carpet kits are $150 for the 80/20 loop style. Mass backing is available as well as the console carpet strips. Shipping is calculated from zip 30143. I do not take PayPal, but will take a check or credit card. If your interested, just drop me a message.

Would you know if a semi custom carpet is available. I need black carpet for a 70 roadrunner but the issue I have is that I am installing a 6 speed magnum, I used the standard 4 speed hump but it is only half the distance off center of the tunnel as an original 4 speed, so its inbetween an auto and 4 speed carpet. The tunnel itself is barley larger than standard. If it wasn't for the hump I'm sure I could use an auto carpet. Any ideas?

All of the molded carpet sets that are available are built around the standard floorboards of either the manual shift or automatic transmission floor pan. You will most likely have to take a four speed style carpet and modify it to fit correctly. If your going the route of using a console, it should be pretty easy to hide. My only concern is that the traditional four speed is molded for that particular hump and that may cause an issue with excess material "bunching up" around the new tunnel.

An old school upholstery shop may very well be able to better build you a custom carpet. I know in looking at the carpeting for some of the earlier "fin" cars that we are working with, the carpet for these cars are all custom made. The problem is locating a shop that has a surging machine that can take care of the cut edges.

Maybe this will give you some ideals, if not drop me a message.

Its bench seat no console. I was afraid of what I might run into when I get to the carpet but to late now lol. thanks for your help, I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

Richard is an asset to this hobby. Buy from him with confidence. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back