• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accent stripe

qkcuda

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
My 66 has the black roof accent stripe (replaced) but when I was at Carlisle I didn't notice one other car with the stripe. Most had been repainted. Do people just leave them off?

I find they're never on, unless someone is aware, and doing an accurate restoration.

Would you send me a pic or two of the strip, I'm thinking of putting it back on my car and would really like to see what it looks like close up.

I agree, many have left it off. I did the research on my 67 and it is a stripe delete car (S8).
However I do have the stripe info on my website.
ChargerStripe

This is the best picture I have showing the stripe.

Charger wash 1.jpg

I agree, many have left it off. I did the research on my 67 and it is a stripe delete car (S8).
However I do have the stripe info on my website.
ChargerStripe

My stripe is tape, so I assumed it was a replacement, but when I check your specs it looks like tape was used? Was it originally painted on?

My stripe is tape, so I assumed it was a replacement, but when I check your specs it looks like tape was used? Was it originally painted on?
Yes they were originally hand painted

Auto Transport Service
Back