• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Plymouth and Dodge B Body glass,,,,$500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hescorp63

Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
4A978533-4D10-4CD6-874B-3BFCE06FB6DA.jpeg
7F9FCBA9-1C51-403D-A303-BB84725BC721.jpeg
A50E30E3-107C-458B-9843-D72A1348FAAA.jpeg
My brother currently has a 69’ Coronet and a 70’ Super . I’m on here because I have B body glass that I’m looking to turn from a renter I had. If any one out there is interested send me a note. Tired of setting on it and it must go, check out attached photo.

You’re probably going to have to list exactly what you have vs guys shooting in the dark

Most of this glass is from 69’ coronet and 70’ Charger I believe. Most is tinted and in great shape. It’s all OEM .... I want to sell it as a lot and prefer not shipping. Someone out there knows someone that would be interested in selling by the piece and making some money. So needless to say serious inquiries only. $500.00 firm

Most of this glass is from 69’ coronet and 70’ Charger I believe. Most is tinted and in great shape. It’s all OEM .... I want to sell it as a lot and prefer not shipping. Someone out there knows someone that would be interested in selling by the piece and making some money. So needless to say serious inquiries only. $500.00 firm
You really should list in the for sale forum as stated then you’ll have a marker on the pieces that indicate as such. You have the right idea and someone would probably step up for the terms you’ve indicated - you just need to provide the proper description for your post so you get max eyes on it.

View attachment 785549 View attachment 785550 View attachment 785551 My brother currently has a 69’ Coronet and a 70’ Super . I’m on here because I have B body glass that I’m looking to turn from a renter I had. If any one out there is interested send me a note. Tired of setting on it and it must go, check out attached photo.
Well since this is the welcome wagon welcome to FBBO They let me stay With an a body so I guess you can stay with B body glass lol hope you find what you're looking for good luck And enjoy the site

welcome

If I could figure out sight!!
Are you using a phone or a lap/desk top? Don't know how others do with a phone on here but it drives me nuts to use mine so it's mostly using a lap/desk top for me lol

Are you using a phone or a lap/desk top? Don't know how others do with a phone on here but it drives me nuts to use mine so it's mostly using a lap/desk top for me lol
A phone....sorry for confusion- I take it you got it on the for sale forum, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back