• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adirondack Nationals 2020, Anyone Going?

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

I figured I would post about the huge Adirondack Nationals car show in Lake George New York that will hopefully be going on this year. This is a GREAT show if you have never been, my family and I have been going for at least 4 years now. It is held in the beautiful town of Lake George at the Fort William Henry Resort across from the steamboats, it is a 2 day show with burnouts during the day and 2 nights street cruisin'. Just figured I would throw it out there to see if anyone is planning on going this year. If so I hope to meet you there, we will be bringing our yellow 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S/23 this year.

I've been wanting to go for years. it's later in the year so hopefully everything will be back to normal by then.

I was planning on going. No one told me I needed to get my registration form in the first week you were allowed register. I went on line the third week of February to register for this and Carlisle and found that registration was already closed for the event.So next year I'll be at the post office February 1 with my event form..

It's a great show, nice mix of cars, great laid back feel to the show. Been going for a couple years, rains EVERY Saturday afternoon for a shower or two every year i've been going.Hopefully i'll be there this year also.

Word on the street is Adirondack Nationals cancelled for 2020

Yup, the show is canceled.....
I normally stay at Lake George Escape campground in a log cabin while attending the Adirondack Nationals Car Show.
I changed my campground reservations (that I made a year ago) to August, just to get on a mini vacation. Boltons Landing is a quaint little town with sidewalk cafes’, it’s a great place to have some coffee or drinks. . It’s close to Lake George town.
Pocono NasCrap race took place with no fans... I attended that for years but will no longer be supporting NasCrap as I don’t agree with their political views.
Syracuse Nationals Car Show was also canceled.
I attended Chrysler’s at Carlisle and had a great time.
I’m planning on going to Mopars at MapleGrove Raceway and Lebanon Valleys Mopar day.
I’m gonna support racetracks that are local to me, although those are 200 miles away from me.

Rant over.... lol

Auto Transport Service
Back