• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adult Male Has Smoothie For Lunch

I don't mind a smoothie ... sans yogurt though !!!

Am I the only guy thinking that you guys forgot the white rum?
basically a wall of slurpee machines, filled with various flavors of booze-laden slushies.
I was waitin for someone to say ya'll can put booze in anything. You just sit there & smile while getting wasted!
:lol:

You throw in anything from vegetables, peanut butter, to fruits in it, making sure to finish it with something that makes it fun to drink and taste good. It's a meal on the run that's healthy if done right. I know many people that drink them for body building and a healthy quick drink. None of them are "homo's"

All vegetables, with peanut butter. It takes the correct balance of veggies, fruit, protein, and fat. Unsweetened nut butter, chia, hemp, flax seeds, plain yogurt, and nut milk are all great sources of protein to add to a smoothie. Not everything works for everyone, two shoes for a one legged man, two glove for a one armed man. They can be healthy.

I'll just stick with a manly drink instead!!! LOL

tp%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fthescuttlefish.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F02%2Fbassomatic-jpg-1-.jpg

My simple recipe: 1 banana, 1 apple, handful of spinach, handful of ice, add just enough water to get it to mix. Surprisingly refreshing.

Don't have it by itself if you are diabetic or fear being labeled.

February 11th, 2022
View attachment 1240018

ATLANTA, GA—According to reports, local man Wayne Simmons is having a smoothie for his lunch, despite being a fully-grown adult man.

"We've never seen anything like this," said Greg Marvin, owner of the Tutti Frutti Smoothi Shop on Main Street. "We only ever see kids come in here with their parents, as smoothies are a yummy treat designed for small adorable children without the maturity to handle solid foods. When a full-grown man walked through the doors by himself and asked for a medium Strawberry Sunset Sugar Banana Suprise, we all froze."

Witnesses say the man didn't order any meat, vegetables, soup, bread, or cheese, which is what mature human adults typically eat for lunch.

"After he ordered his smoothie, he then sat down by himself, sipping on his little kid's drink. Like a psychopath," said Marvin with a shiver.

When reached for comment, the smoothie-drinker Wayne Simmons said, "Yay! Smoothies are so yummy yummy!" while jumping up and down and clapping his hands. Authorities have been dispatched to Simmons's residence to apprehend him for psychological evaluation.
no matter if you like smoothies or not
Smiley Larry The Cable Guy Dat's funny right der.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back