• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

afb ( 9000 series) rebuild kit -where to buy?

bob Brewer

Local time
3:17 AM
Reaction score
I've never heard any bad about this guy.... actually heard of lots of people buying from him. I do believe you could get a generic kit just about anywhere (speed shop or speed supplier) tho. May need a phone call to verify achohol compatibility. And either way, plan to rebuild more often if you run it.

https://www.carburetor-parts.com/search.html?keyword=carter+9000&search=search#

HTH, Lefty71

I buy stuff from Quadrajet parts. Several Q-Jets plus Carters AVS, AFB and Thermoquads. Only ever had an issue with on Thermoquad accelerator pump would wad up. Called and told him and he send me a new pump seal to use. Worked fine after that.

I buy stuff from Quadrajet parts. Several Q-Jets plus Carters AVS, AFB and Thermoquads. Only ever had an issue with on Thermoquad accelerator pump would wad up. Called and told him and he send me a new pump seal to use. Worked fine after that.
This is very helpful, I've been thru their site and see they offer an accel pump fitting my needs/ wants, thank you!! Best Regards!!

Auto Transport Service
Back