• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After ‘Lightyear’ Bombs, Disney Quietly Cancels Their Upcoming Movie ‘Brokeback Woody’

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
June 21st, 2022
article-11569-4.jpg

BURBANK, CA—With Lightyear and its cartoon lesbian romance flopping at the box office, sources say Disney has decided to quietly pull the plug on its upcoming movie Brokeback Woody.

"Little Bo Peep was about to find out what Woody and Pete the Prospector were really up to when they were off with the 'Roundup Gang'," said actor Chris Evans. "Such a shame. One day all the backward bigoted dinosaurs in America will die off, and our country will finally be ready for kids' cartoons with gratuitous gay toy-cowboy sex."

Disney had planned to roll out Brokeback Woody in early 2023, followed later that year by Cars 4: Lightning McDragQueen. "It's definitely a setback," said director Angus MacLane. "We already had new Woody toys in production with a whole new set of phrases he says when you pull his string. There was 'Howdy, life partner!' and also 'Giddy up, queen!'"

article-11569-art62b1ff5d24e7a.jpg

Tom Hanks voiced deep disappointment in the cancellation, believing his role as "gay Woody" could have had him in line for another Oscar. "It's really a shame how Lightyear mysteriously bombed after firing the lead voice actor for his political beliefs and adding a sexual agenda for kids," said Mr. Hanks. "Luckily for me, I can always fall back on narrating videos about how incredible the Biden administration is doing."

At publishing time, Disney announced they would be replacing the Brokeback Woody project with a more subtle Mx. Potato Head.

I watched previews of some new Elvis movie coming out at " Maverick" yesterday.. Hanks plays the colonel..... I did not recognize him until the credits were printed......

ALL of the movie previews were very woke.. Good luck Hollyweird........

Nowadays I read some of this - “tongue insert wherever” stuff and for awhile I really believe it’s true. Because it’s funny til it ain’t. I believe it’s true for awhiLe because today it really could be true. And behind the scenes it probably is in some rendition or another. Geez I’d ask can this world get any sicker …. But I don‘t want to hear the answer……

This is why previous generations turned out better, they got shows that would tell you proper morals. Most parents were around to raise their the kids right. You said the pledge and a prayer at school. And if you dared miss behaved at school, the teacher whooped your ***, and sent you to the principal for a folow up, then it was mom and dads turn at home.

Nobody raises anyone right anymore, and heros have been turned to vilians, and vilians are heros, and never anyone’s fault, always someone else’s

93683866-3B9E-4DE1-A917-0F69C4159E29.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back