• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD After-market low deck intake manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
Mopar M-1 intake manifold for the low deck std port B-engines clean w/o damage, $150 plus shipping.

Very nice/un-molested street dominator intake manifold for the low deck std port B-engines, clean and blasted...***SALE PENDING***

Contact Woody Blanchard PM here for info and pictures,THANKS!

Last edited:
M-1

Dang thats a good price,..and for what its worth,..i used to run a Team-G on my 440,.& this guy --Lawrence Roundtree (used to race a Daytona for Mopar Team)
anyhow,.he sold me a M-1 for my 440 & claimed if it didn't knock 2 tenths of my ET
that he'd buy it back---well suffice to say--the Team-G is history...and my Coronet went from 10.90's to 10.70's----firm believer in M-1's....
so when it comes time to do my dads engine im either using a RPM Performer or a M-1 (we have a 400 in a Duster)--my wife & i bought it for him on Fathers Day,.. since we couldn't afford a RoadRunner---he loves those:icon_thumleft:

Thanks for your vote-of-confidence Bob, much appreciate! They do work well...
th_Picture324.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back