• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aftermarket AC/Heat?Defrost systems

rustytoolss

Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score
Afteermarket AC/Heat/ systems...I've thinkin of installing a Vintage Air GEN II Super AC/hear/defrost in my 62 plymouth fury wagon. But there are other AC system out there...Classic Air...Hot Rod Air...and others. So I'm looking for advice on who sell the best AC system ,most reliable,best componenits that can be changed if needed. Best price is always a +++. Th wagon has a lot of interior room to heat and cool, so I don't want a systen too small for my land barge.. So hit me up with things you know about aftermarket AC systems what s good/ whats bad. I don't have the money to do this twice. Thanks

Window tint will help take some of the heating load off the evaporator. All OEM Mopars got tinted glass to my knowledge.
Mike

Systems in packages are only available for 66- vehicles. For us 62-5 owners, 65 for me, its DIY and make it fit/work. I've set mine up to use the Haymaker unit from Restomod Air. Not in yet but I did make the mount brackets to the firewall for the unit.

Systems in packages are only available for 66- vehicles. For us 62-5 owners, 65 for me, its DIY and make it fit/work. I've set mine up to use the Haymaker unit from Restomod Air. Not in yet but I did make the mount brackets to the firewall for the unit.
thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back