SDCoronet Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • 493 Mike

493 Mike FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      4:44 PM
      I bought some cheap ones years ago but, they weren't angled for the ball joint so the boot wouldn't seal. Sent them back.
      Be aware!
      Mike

• bigmanjbmopar

bigmanjbmopar Newb with a view

Local Time:
      1:44 PM
      I have the SPC double adjustable uca's and they work perfectly spend a few bucks more its well worth it!.

Calling bullshit on these guys just anotherr way to say they buy cheap Chinese fake crap and resell it to us claiming the gave checked it total bs!
      "Who we are:

Tom Auto Parts is a supplier of automotive and light truck parts and accessories at deep discounted prices. We source our products globally buying from OEM and aftermarket manufacturers. We buy in large quantities directly from the factory and pass the savings on to you."

"What we do:

We analyze the market to identify the parts in your car that are prone to a high failure rate. We stock only the fastest moving parts purchased directly from the manufacturer and stocked in our state of the art warehouse in Phoenix AZ. A lean and fast moving inventory is another reason we can keep our prices so low"

• Charged440

Charged440 Active Member

Local Time:
      3:44 PM
      Those things fall under the category of things I WANT to spend more money on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.