• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air supply

wahya

Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
Went on a little road trip yesterday with a friend. I happened to notice that my friend’s dash showed low air pressure on his right front tire. We were about to get on the interstate, so we pulled into a gas station to put some air in. Mind you that a few months ago, I needed air in a tire on my car and pulled into a station. The air was free and I put air in and left. Now, we find the air hose and air was $2.00. The last time I paid for air, it was a quarter. Must be a supply chain problem.

Free air at Wawa stations.

...and the gauge is pretty cool.

Dial in the psi and it flashes when you get there.

Remember the ad on TV with all of the old guys in the boardroom laughing at the young guys idea...... One of the old guys said " And the next thing your going to offer is that we bottle water and sell it."
How times have changed.....

Last edited:
Worse thing is , between the two of us, we had eight quarters. Put them in machine and it didn’t work. Friend says all they are going to say inside is they have no control over the air. We went across the street and there was a machine that had air for $1.50. It had a place for a credit card, but it was just hanging on by a few wires. He said f it and we drove off.
Speaking of selling water, our travels took us near Disney. My friend was telling me that they sold bottled water inside for $4.00. No thanks.

I fully expected a vid of "here I am".

$4 water- HA.

You been to a concert lately?

$8 water and $12-$13 can of beer.

Not gonna mention the HUGE tax breaks Aquafina gets to pump down our already fragile water table and then sell it back to us.

Gomer: Water and air is free...We do make a charge for gas.

Auto Transport Service
Back