• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB AirGrabber for 69 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

fred69runner

Local time
9:48 AM
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get a replacement AirGrabber assembly. It’s almost impossible to find a decent used assembly and I’m not sure if an aftermarket unit from Year-one or others is a good move, been hearing mixed reviews on those units. My 69 runner was an N96 but over the years the under hood assy disappeared. Looking for suggestions. Just got my bird before Covid hit so not much road time on her yet. Trying to restore where I can. Thanks!

I have a very nice original 69 Roadrunner correct Air Cleaner bottom
and top. Original paint and Decal still pretty nice. It is off a 383 and it has been sitting
on my friends shelf sine 1975
$650.00

Last edited:
Probably gonna have to go with aftermarket. Most complete hood these days that need work people are asking $2,000-2,500

Buy an AMD hood and a PG Classics under hood duct work... The scoops and screens can always find nice used..

Thanks QBB, I have the original N96 hood, with some of the clips still on it, the assembly was removed, so only looking for that. I will check out PG CLASSICS, I saw one at Year One also. Thanks for the reply.

You really should consider what GTX John offered you... Thats a pretty good deal....

Thanks QBB, I have the original N96 hood, with some of the clips still on it, the assembly was removed, so only looking for that. I will check out PG CLASSICS, I saw one at Year One also. Thanks for the reply.
That's good if the hood doesn't have any rot... Lots I have seen need the underbracing replaced..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back