• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AL Jarreau

steve from staten island

Local time
6:12 AM
Reaction score
So im listening to some Al Jarreau tonight and just enjoyed "Moonlighting" which was the theme song for the show Moonlighting....
Wow I forgot how beautiful Cybill Shepherd was back in the day

R&B rules in my house, but the bride has her oldies CD's

And we certainly know - happy wife happy life. And yes Cybil Shepard was a beauty in her day. Wasn’t she a Miss America or a model back before show biz?

And we certainly know - happy wife happy life. And yes Cybil Shepard was a beauty in her day. Wasn’t she a Miss America or a model back before show biz?
Something like that I think. She was a native Tenn. girl , those southern girls all have that WOW factor going on
Taking the wife to see Air Supply soon. LOL... Theres a method to my madness

Wasn’t she a Miss America or a model back before show biz?
From the Wonki site....

At 16, she was crowned Miss Teenage Memphis. Two years later, in 1968, Cybill's unmistakable beauty caught the eye of the fashion world. At age 18, Cybill won the title "Model of the Year." Almost instantly, this all-American beauty became the "it" girl of the late 1960s.

Hard to believe she just turned 70....

5c1292cd3423c.image.jpg

Bad pic. I hope I age as well. Watch "The Last Picture Show" - one of her earliest roles.

upload_2020-2-23_8-43-1.jpeg

[QUOTE="steve from staten island, post: 911491347, member: 11405"
R&B rules in my house, but the bride has her oldies CD's[/QUOTE]

same here, no one else appreciates it in the house but I don’t care! Al, Smokey, Roger Troutman, Hot Chocolate, and many others frequent my Pandora channel!

Try a little Grover Washington Jr. Steve, ..he's like an instrumental Al Jarreau .. master sax man, home town boy.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back