• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alan Foxx is a thief!!!! Please read about dash pads!!

Furious 64

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
NO ONE BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!! He is a total scam. I was at mopar nationals in Columbus last August and paid him to make me a 1964 dash pad for sport fury. He guaranteed he could have it to me 6 weeks. **** it's been 6 months and I've tried numerous times to call him and I've sent probably 15 emails to this guy. Buyer beware!!!!!!! His business card says he is from El Paso Texas so if anyone who reads this lives there please pm me. I need a detective/enforcer hahaha! He hasn't returned a single call or email and I call him once a week now. I just want to see if the address is legit on his card. This is the only piece I need to finish my restoration then car will be for sale! Thanks for the help men!

I bought a red dash pad for 400 from him. Still waiting on it. He had about 20 model dash ads here with him so I thought he was legit. And I saw that he had numerous people coming to his booth and forking over cash. I hope he returns a call before I see hi. At next swap meet. Have had numerous people pm me so far and said they are just as pissed off as me. Sounds like this guy is making more enemies than friends.

Furious64, Sorry to here about your trouble, I did a web search on Alan Foxx from El Paso, he is connected with Ultimate Rides and or PMI and from what I could gather he has got some issues. I hope you can get this worked out and thanks for the heads up

He paid me $15 for a 73 B body dash core at Don Garlits.

He was buying all anyone had.

There is always two (2) sides to each story.....:eusa_liar:

This guy is a scum bag. Can't wait to meet him again!

- - - Updated - - -

How long ago was don garlits?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info GTX. Everyone should click the first link so you can decide what a tool he is. Alan not GTX! Just making it clear haha

I seem to recall that court case being reported in one of the Hemmings pubs.

I had a bad experience with him too. I prepaid for a pad for my Dart. He said he would ship the next week. After several months I began calling the number on the receipt daily. I finally got a hold of his wife. After the second call she finally sent it.

The last show. that I saw him at was the Indy Cylinderhead Show last year. He was in the breezeway between the buildings. He may be there again this year.

I have learned NEVER to give a vendor at a show cash, with a promise to ship, and expect to see your item or your money again.

I have learned NEVER to give a vendor at a show cash, with a promise to ship, and expect to see your item or your money again.

Words to live by these days. Bummer that this type of stuff happens.

Did he have a booth at the Indy Cyl. Head swap meet? It is coming up in 3 weeks! What is his co. name? If he had or has one this year! Give Indy a call and talk to Josh, He might be able to stop him from selling or taking money from anyone else! At least there anyway! Not all vendors are crooks so don't hold it against them!

I ran into this guy at a swap meet in Phoenix about 2 weeks ago ... glad I didn't buy anything from him ... all I did is get his card which I now will use for emergency dental floss.

Auto Transport Service
Back