• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All original 73 dodge charger restoration ideas

Muskulls

Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
I currently have my '73 Dodge Charger SE Brougham headed to a classic restoration place to get the body work done that was damaged in the Rolling Fork tornado.
As I was looking around the truly amazing shop I was struck with some thoughts for restoration.
Mainly looking at keeping her as original as possible, BUT wanting to add newer systems for safety and convenience that doesn't spoil or look out of place in an original car.
It is getting more difficult to find many parts for cars from the '70s.
What thoughts do y'all have?

Mine is more modified than stock.

20171102_074632.jpg

20171102_074610.jpg

The 3rd gen Charger has really nice lines and you can explore ways to show the difference in the body’s coke bottle shape. I decided to use vinyl wrap on mine and tried to make the flow of the body more distinct.
Enjoy the journey and remember it’s yours to build any way you want as long as you’re happy with the result. Please keep us updated on your journey.

IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0511.jpeg

DSCF9006.jpeg

DSCF9007.jpeg

DSCF9014.jpeg

IMG_0381.jpeg

20150509_163153.jpeg

IMG_0356.jpeg

IMG_0494(0001).jpeg

Nothing wrong with making the exterior and interior stock looking with modern amenities like Vintage Air, upgraded stereo, better suspension, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back