• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD All Original Paint and interior and drive train survivor 69 Dart Stunning

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a situation where my son received some serious damage to his home from Hurricane Irma. He did not have flood insurance and because of this I am going to sell this unbelievable survivor Dart to help with rebuilding expenses to his home. I am not going to type a bunch of details but this is the most incredible car I have ever owned.

It is only got 42K on the odometer all original paint and interior with only a couple of stitching coming unraveled but do have in the box a new legendary cover. The original wood wheel looks NOS. Chrome on dash bezels look like new. These are the original bumpers also. I have build sheet and fender tag as seen. It is a 318, A/C, blows 39 degree's. Car is a White Hat special car. It does also have the factory original 5.5 rims. The motor has had a new timing chain put on and front control arm bushings replace. It drives like a new car.

Please contact me if you are really interested with your phone number and I will call you. We have a lot going on in clean up.

You will not be disappointed in this car as it needs nothing and everything works and looks like new and really is a car that needs to bee seen.

$23,500.00 Car located in Florida clear title in my name

69 dart survivor.JPG 69 dart survivor 1.JPG 69 dart survivor 2.JPG 69 dart survivor 3.JPG 69 dart survivor 4.JPG 69 dart survivor 6.JPG 69 dart survivor 5.JPG 69 dart survivor 7.JPG 69 Dart Survivour 2.jpg 69 Dart Survivour 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back