• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All over a Freakin Pizza!

probably raised with the I dont spank my kids and never told no

Why would a pizza parlor be open at 3 A.M.? Native NYC people call it a Pizza Parlor, not a shop.

This is how the world see's America !!
This is what we are becoming :(

5AA69A6A-2652-4EB8-8671-FADFC2561086.jpeg

The city that never sleeps.

That's the kind of reaction I would expect if I asked for pineapple and jalapeno toppings on my pizza.

That's the kind of reaction I would expect if I asked for pineapple and jalapeno toppings on my pizza.

I had a Pizza Hut in CA.[no less] that substituted Anchovies for Artichoke hearts without my permission. When I confronted the Mgr. about it, she said they didn't have any so they did this instead. I told her that's about as stupid as substituting Pepperoni's for sweet Peppers. Her reply was, "Well what's wrong with that"? The incompetence level of people now days is huge!

Never go after the person cooking your dinner until after you've eaten.

Dang . . . I wonder what would have happened if the guy had ordered wings too . . . It could have gotten even uglier . . .

And these are the same group of people that will be running our country one day, God help us, I'll be dead by then. The sad part is, who knows, they may get fired over this BS and the courts will award the weenie a million bucks. Where did I put my Xanax!!!

The sad part is, who knows, they may get fired over this BS and the courts will award the weenie a million bucks. Where did I put my Xanax!!!

Better double up on the dose there Bubba!! What's really sad & racist about it is, "Where's be the Black People in da fight"??????????

WTF is this country coming to? Unfortunately this type of crap is only going to get worse. On the bright side, I guess, no one was shot over pepperoni.

This just further enforces my reasoning as to why, "I HATE NY!!!"Never liked it when I have been there and never will. Fooking Arrogant *** Hole of the US...cr8crshr/Bill:up::up::up::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back