• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALM 2 Post Lift 9003A

EJL

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have an ALM 2 post lift, model number 9003A?

My brother and I bought a used one a while back and the original owner didn’t have the manual any longer. I was looking to get a copy to reference when installing it but not having much luck.

I even contacted ALM directly. There service guy seemed nice on the phone and agreed to email me a copy of it. When I opened the file it was missing pages and the reference pictures for the installation. I emailed him back and he responded I was right, the file is missing information. He chalked it up to a corrupt file and the pages/pictures must be lost forever. WTF???

If anyone has this same lift and is willing to help in sharing a copy of the manual, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks beepbeep. I saw that as well on my internet search, but wasn’t sure if it was accurate as it doesn’t say anywhere on the file what model lift it was for nor does it have an ALM logo anywhere, unless I missed it.

Auto Transport Service
Back