• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Almost finished moving - almost

PeteBell68

Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score
Well it's been a bit since I've been on the site as I've been busy buying ,renovating the old house and partially moving to the new house .
Putting the old house up for sale next week it's finally done and ready meaning painted ,new carpet and made to look pretty .
My sons and wife are staying still schools over and I'm travelling back and forth living between the new and old .
It's all been worth it our new pad is beautiful lots of trees a nice sized yard and a double really oversized garage that can hold two full size pickups and more .
It's got 11 ft ceilings so the hoist is coming soon .
I'll post a few pictures soon .
I'm happy as can be .
Happy Easter to all .

Happy Easter and hope all gos well with the move and sale.

Well it's been a bit since I've been on the site as I've been busy buying ,renovating the old house and partially moving to the new house .
Putting the old house up for sale next week it's finally done and ready meaning painted ,new carpet and made to look pretty .
My sons and wife are staying still schools over and I'm travelling back and forth living between the new and old .
It's all been worth it our new pad is beautiful lots of trees a nice sized yard and a double really oversized garage that can hold two full size pickups and more .
It's got 11 ft ceilings so the hoist is coming soon .
I'll post a few pictures soon .
I'm happy as can be .
Happy Easter to all .
That's ALL you've been doing? Slacker....get back to work on your car! (just teasing you)

Thanks everyone , it's been hard work but we're happy . Not sure about a pole barn that makes you want collect more stuff .
After 20 years in a home I'm sure you can all imagine things that go in the garbage plus the 10 pickup trucks worth of things we've taken to goodwill .

Congrats!! It's long hard days and what stays and what goes is a pain in the neck. I'm going through the same thing, again congrats!!

Thanks hope your move goes well too . Pain in the *** remember to keep happy there's a ton of stress involved .

Here’s a few pictures so far

F99D51DE-5BC8-4961-8488-6FE3894143DA.jpeg C4ED2F92-AEAF-45F3-82B2-F84B6B24EE2B.jpeg

Yes finally the snow has gone I'll load some more pics that's what I've got so far .

Auto Transport Service
Back