• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Alternator belt adjusting tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

resq302

Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is an alternator belt adjusting tool. Price is $25 each plus $7 flat shipping for up to 4 tools. This is a modified version of what you see in the factory service manual and has not only the 1/2" drive but also a 3/8" drive for those who do not carry a 1/2" drive tool set around with you. The tool also has a rubber protective channel as well as being entirely dipped in rubber so as to not scratch up your nicely restored alternator.

Feel free to send me a PM for payment and shipping information. I will also be out to Chryslers at Carlisle on Thursday only if you wish to make arrangements to pick up there.

I'll give a big thumbs up to Brian and this tool he is making. Great quality piece and perfect for the guy who has everything lol. Use it with a beam type torque wrench and get your alt. tightened up to spec.

Will you have a booth at Carlisle or just be there, how would we be able to contact you?

I will only be there walking around. Please pm me and I will give you my cell phone where I can be reached at on the field.

Thanks again for the kind words about the tool I had made.

I still have these available and being made. Postage increase to $8.50 now due to price increase at the post office. Price for the tool is still $25.

I've got one, great tool!!

Hiya...still making these?

If so, I'd like one :)

Thanks. I'll try to get it out in the next couple of days for you.

I just had another batch made up and will be bringing them with me to Carlisle. PM me if you'd like one and we can arrange a place to meet.

For sale is an alternator belt adjusting tool. Price is $25 each plus $7 flat shipping for up to 4 tools. This is a modified version of what you see in the factory service manual and has not only the 1/2" drive but also a 3/8" drive for those who do not carry a 1/2" drive tool set around with you. The tool also has a rubber protective channel as well as being entirely dipped in rubber so as to not scratch up your nicely restored alternator.

Feel free to send me a PM for payment and shipping information. I will also be out to Chryslers at Carlisle on Thursday only if you wish to make arrangements to pick up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back