• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Aluminum 440 Six Pack Intake - Affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleBeeper

Local time
11:32 PM
Reaction score
I'm trying to find an inexpensive aluminum 440 six pack intake. I don't need a "dated A-12" and am just looking for something cheaper than new/aftermarket. Do you have an old aftermarket Edelbrock laying around? Thank you.

I seen a couple on eBay going for about $400, not sure what you’re looking to spend on one

Yeah, I saw the standard price is about $410 and I'm "hoping" to find one a little cheaper. I know $410 isn't that much, but I'm on a REALLY tight budget.

FOLLOW UP QUESTION --> Is there anything wrong with running an iron block, aluminum heads & an iron intake? "something in my gut" is telling me not to sandwich aluminum between two big hunks of iron.

I wouldn't worry about iron as long as everything lines up and seals. iron is much more stable than aluminum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back