FOR SALE Aluminum cast wheels with tires

Tires & Wheels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Wile E

Wile E Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Contact Seller
    These came on a 70 Coronet project I bought. Used for rollers only until now. Tires are like new tread and rims will polish out very nice for sure. Not sure on brand of the rims but look like nice quality. Tires are HP 4000 and look real good to. Never seen sun since I have had them about 4 years. Rears are 50 series and fronts are 60's. I can get exact info. if need be in a week or two. Away from home for medical purposes right now. They fit under the 70 Coronet and 70 Road Runner with clearance and stock susp. I hate to ship them but will if you cover all costs. Located in very Southern Illinois and I can deliver part way if needed. I have 500.00 on all but center caps need a little love. Make offer if interested.

DSCN3878.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • not so famous bob

not so famous bob Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      9:57 AM
      how wide are the front wheels ??

• Wile E

Wile E Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      7:57 AM
      I am not sure honestly. I am away getting medical treatment and can measure next week. Please remind me then and I will be happy to try and help.

• Like Like x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.