• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aluminum Radiator 28"

m79ded

Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
Question about an Aluminum rad for our cars. I was looking for a 28" to fit our cars and I saw one by Cold Case that's for a C body, The person I spoke to there wasn't sure if it will work on our cars. Does anyone know if it will bolt in? Mounting holes, size etc... If not any other suggestions for the 28" Models? Thanks everyone and Happy New Year to all

I too was having a problem finding a 28" that would work for my project. I contacted Cold Case and was told that I could order through Summit and if it didnt fit, I could return it. I wasnt too thrilled with that response so I contacted Griffin Radiator and found what I needed. Inlet and outlet on passenger side.
I think it was listed as a 74 ramcharger.

Some years back Champion listed a radiator that they said fit both 74-78 C bodies and 75-79 B bodies. I've owned both and the rads are way different and don't interchange. Took a lot of calls but I finally found a Champion reseller that would unbox and measure it. Turned out to be a B body rad. The number at the time was CC503.

Auto Transport Service
Back