Aluminum "steel looking" wheels by Bogart.

Racers Hangout

1. fullmetaljacket

fullmetaljacket Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Yeah, if you haven't heard, Hemi-its broke the news to me first a few weeks back on these pretty darn good looking aluminum "Steelies" that will get you closer to doing wheelies.
    I spoke with Bogart racing wheels and they were very helpful in the information camp.
    A 15" X 4" will set you back $500 and small change a piece but will will jolt you forward weighing 14lbs each. They are going to shave another 2 lbs off each wheel to bring 'em down to 12 lbs each.
    I think they are well worth it especially if you are trying to cheat neat in the heat of battle.

F.A.S.T and Pure stock ladies and gents, are y'all listening?

sg3Rrgxl.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • fullmetaljacket

Local Time:
      Bogart will make 'em in any size and make. So bring out your magnets when ever you are in the lanes with one of those innocent looking Bowties wearing heavy "looking" steel wheels. LOL.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
      • fullmetaljacket

Local Time:

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
        • Greg Ducato

Greg Ducato Workin' on it... FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
          I had a set of this type of wheel made by Circle Wheels in California. They are 17x8 and 17x9 and accept a dog dish hubcap. These are not on one of my Mopars but on a Chevy Caprice. They are nice and light and very sturdy. They also made some 18's for me that accept 49 Chevy dog dish caps for another car of mine. Quality is top notch, though pricing was a bit more than the Bogart wheel. I only mention these if someone was looking for a wheel size greater than 15 inch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.