• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Always wear protection

My old phone is telling me that it's incompatible with the link. ?

Every few years this needs replacing:
61SQwhOtNiL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

I've working on my exhaust using a cutoff wheel face shield! At I was using a 8" grinder has a grain sized piece hit my forehead. It bounced and went off the inside lens of safety glasses into my eye. I had to pickup future wife at JFK an hour and 20 min drive. Drove down and back, then to ER.

I always have protection, my pocketknife.

Used to do a lot of osha training, here's one that didn't make for a good day for this guy...
upload_2022-4-19_13-24-47.png

I hate 4"disc anyways but always use face shield and try to find alternatives to cut whatever material it is other than a 4".
That disc in the video doesnt look like it was ever near any material and I suspect its another staged video.
The pic Ron posted however looks real!

Puts the closest shave from a Gillette razor to shame

^^^ they have an RPM limit too ^^^
some put them on **** (like a 10,000+ RPM peanut grinder)
or jacked up air pressures on an angle grinder they shouldn't
with way too much RPM

&/or they get over tightened

the cutting wheel/blade explodes

seen a few stupid people, do that dumb ****

Always wear protection, how would wearing a condom have helped. I don't get it.......... asking for a friend.

Full face shield with those.
Guards get in the way.
Lot of good the guard did.
If real.

I was more afraid of my circular saw with a steel cutting blade. It cuts right through 1/4 inch steel.

I've working on my exhaust using a cutoff wheel face shield! At I was using a 8" grinder has a grain sized piece hit my forehead. It bounced and went off the inside lens of safety glasses into my eye. I had to pickup future wife at JFK an hour and 20 min drive. Drove down and back, then to ER.
That hurts just thinking about it, hope it wasn't a sunny day! Had the same thing happen only it bounced off of my cheek then the safety glasses and into my eye.

Auto Transport Service
Back