• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Am-Fm Radio for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

clazar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a Am-Fm radio for sale. I'm told it is out of a A-body car. I've had it in my 70 RR for a few years. It does fit. I just had the radio gone thru. It cost me a couple hunfred bucks to make sure everything was in working order before i sell it. $ 400 + actual shipping to your zip code. Pay pal friends & family ok or a cleared check is ok. PM me if interested. Plus the knobs come with it

100_0745.JPG

100_0746.JPG

100_0747.JPG

100_0749.JPG

Last edited:
These radios are pretty well a drop in fit for early B-body as well. I had one in my 1964 Polara 500.

How did you mount this radio in your 70 road runner?

How did you mount this radio in your 70 road runner?
Almost fits like a glove. The frt screw holes hold it in. You can't use the rear mounting bracket. Never had an issue puting it in or taking it out.

Can you show a photo of the screw holes? Did you have to drill them? The factory didn’t have the holes in an A body radio.

The holes are to the left & right of the tuner knobs. The radio was already in the car when I got it. But it mounts up perfectly.

100_0750.JPG

this is a b body 70 radio ,looks like it could mount
64eed3fb-1669-4ba8-8213-1c82aaff3f9b-jpeg.jpg

The new price is $400 + shipping. Also the knobs are included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back