• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE AM/Fm Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkinger

Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
radio 002.jpgI have a AM/FM Radio out of my 1965 Plymouth Belvedere im thinking about selling it,any ideal what it is worth or would there be any interest in it,It is in working condition .
Thanks
Paul
Not sure if this is the original,but it came with the car when i bought it .the model looks to be 384,i have all the nobs that belong to it and they are in great shape.This radio worked good when i removed it from my car

Last edited:
A383 i will take a pic ,and get the model # asap,and mopar Steve im keeping the face plate

I now have the model # and pic for the Radio

Hi Tallhair,i added the # to the post with the pic,it says 384,i should have said Model 384,i slipped LOL

looks like AM radio to me...where is the FM band?

Hi Tallhair,i added the # to the post with the pic,it says 384,i should have said Model 384,i slipped LOL

Oh sorry. Just joking with you thanks for the clarification and good luck with the sale

It switches over with the dial behind the right side knob

I would like to know what it is worth or if someone would like to make an offer,I thought i would put it on here before ebay

I would like to know what it is worth or if someone would like to make an offer,I thought i would put it on here before ebay

I bought a refurbished radio for my 69 Coronet (thumbwheel model AM radio) for $175 last year. It had new knobs and face glass. I would guess yours is worth that or less. Another member posted a WTB for a 65 Coronet today. Maybe you should contact him. http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?63908-looking-for-a-AM-radio-1965-Dodge-Coronet

It switches over with the dial behind the right side knob

Odd that it only has AM radio dial. Wonder why they didn't put the FM on there too.

Looks like the faceplate/dial must have been changed from looking around the web.

Tallhair,not sure ,it has a gap between the 5-8 on the face,maybe that is the setup for AM/FM,i dont know but i know it plays both.I think i will just keep it,Maybe a good cnversation peice LOL
Thanks

No at the top it says Plymouth Transaudio,if you notice theres a gap between the # 5 & 8,then the rest of the # are very close together ,Im not sure if that is to accomadate the FM stations,but i know its AM/FM,

model 384 says 1968 Plymouth Fury from some of my research

Thanks A383,would that year fit my face plate perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back