• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I the only person in the world to not care about Game of Thrones?

SteveSS

Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
I've never watched it and never will. Everywhere I look on national news websites it's G.O.T.

I have heard its a good show with cool settings and graphics But have not watched it. Im sure it would be good watch during a very cold week.

No idea what you are talking about, Ill stick with Mopars for my entertainment.

I saw on Amazon tv there's a show call Mopar or no car. If anyone cares.

Never saw an episode, don't plan on it. Although I did watch the video that someone compiled of all of the sex/nudity scenes... impressive.

I've never watched it and never will. Everywhere I look on national news websites it's G.O.T.
Hmmm....
The show does not interest me at all either. ZERO interest. I do recall a few years ago when The Walking Dead was getting a lot of media attention. I loved that. I've been a fan of that show from early on.
I see trends rise and fall and wonder why some people get so worked up and excited. Remember the Pet Rock? Pokemon cards ? Pogs ?

I’ve never seen it, but I heard there used to be lots of nudity so I may get to it at some point.
You don't need to watch a single episode, there is a video floating around compiled of all of the sex/nudity scenes.

I caught a few episodes, actually a pretty good show.

Auto Transport Service
Back