• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I the only person in the world to not care about Game of Thrones?

Well no sooner then I replie to this I see on my dvr game of ... My wife started watching it

Had no interest at first but I started watching from the beginning and was hooked. The show is a high budget, well written and acted show for the most part. The attention to detail is spectacular imo. I believe they employ two full time blacksmiths just to create the weaponry. We took a tour of some film locations in Ireland and were impressed at what sets they were able to create in these locations, combining set design and green screen technology. The winter scenes alone cost upwards of 1 million to create and have a limited amount of time to shoot. To each their own but we are enjoying the series. In contrast, I could not get into the vikings series which uses a lot of the same actors.

I shall remain culturally sterile and blissfully ignorant of these things.

I am going back outside now.

I will be out in the garage working on my car......

Wow I just read this thread and was enlightened to the fact. Game of Thrones is not a drunken game of musical toilet bowls.:drinks:

Never watched it. I thought it was a kids video game also. If it has all these hot chic's in the show. Maybe we need a post for all the hotties from the show????

Auto Transport Service
Back