• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND AM radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold & Old

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
Hello all..... I am looking for a junk 67 radio that has all the external wires intact with its conectors.

My radio wires were cut off at some time in its life.

The radio core its self has no value to me.

I want to take the radio apart so I can remove the wires from its starting point inside.

Thank you Mike

Hello all..... I am looking for a junk 67 radio that has all the external wires intact with its conectors.

My radio wires were cut off at some time in its life.

The radio core its self has no value to me.

I want to take the radio apart so I can remove the wires from its starting point inside.

Thank you Mike

Mike, I will look tomorrow for you.. but I'm pretty sure I have the wiring harness plug in (still in dash). I have not responded to your ad, only because there is a factory core radio here, but I don't remember where I seen it! Will keep looking. I gotta go.. get to the pharmacy to p-up a couple prescrips. Talk to you soon. @Dodge33

Mike, I will look tomorrow for you.. but I'm pretty sure I have the wiring harness plug in (still in dash). I have not responded to your ad, only because there is a factory core radio here, but I don't remember where I seen it! Will keep looking. I gotta go.. get to the pharmacy to p-up a couple prescrips. Talk to you soon. @Dodge33

Hello sir....

I believe i just have made a purchase ahead of you... I will know in the next hour or two.

Thank you for your effort..... Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back