• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing light display show at Philips head office in Holland

Wow, that was pretty cool. Thanks. I wonder what other countries they did that in?

I read that as "Phillip's head" office.

on another note-

in the past 10 years everything I've bought from phillips has been a total piece of crap

dvd player quit working 1 week after warranty and CFL bulbs had 60% failure rate after 6 weeks.

Website contact/complaint form errors and displays debug code when you hit "submit"

Now that's priceless

cool light show

projection on the outside (?) some at least

CFL bulbs had 60% failure rate after 6 weeks.
CFL lamps are a crock.....more dangerous chemicals inside them than the value of the environment they are allegedly designed to conserve.
LED's are the way to go.

BTW ....I stopped using Philips light fittings a few years ago, due to poor customer service from their local distributor....and I was reselling their product. Their loss. I would rather sell quality Chinese LED fittings here than Philips anything. And before the backlash starts, the Chinese do produce some quality products. :D

I read that as "Phillip's head" office.

on another note-

in the past 10 years everything I've bought from phillips has been a total piece of crap

dvd player quit working 1 week after warranty and CFL bulbs had 60% failure rate after 6 weeks.

Website contact/complaint form errors and displays debug code when you hit "submit"

Now that's priceless

I don't know what happened to that company, but I had a few failures as well with their stuff. What really hunked me off was that they stopped making things that I found out about too late. In this case, they used to make glass headlights with colored lenses called "Color Clear." I got some black rectangular ones for my old Mirada and wanted Blue round ones for my RR clone, but no longer available. I always seem to be a day late and an dollar short!

Auto Transport Service
Back