• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMC Scramblers and other AMC products

snakeyes

Local time
10:35 AM
Reaction score
Here ki thought that you would like to view this video

Our cousins at work not to shabby. Some nice rides

Love it, I started my career at AMC in 71. We had a Rebel machine the fuels and lube lab used testing manual trans and rear axels it was a blast to drive. Also the amx and javilins were fun to mess with.

The S/CRambler appears to be a great power to weight ratio car, and so does the 390 AMX.
I would suspect the short wheel base on the AMX may have a negative impact on traction and make it quite a challenge should it get sideways.
I don't care much for "The Machine". Looks big and kinda blah as far as body lines go.
All IMO, YRMV

Amc eagle sx4
hxb6r3nupk401.jpg

Because a 2 door hatchback car on a 4x4 jeep chassis is kickass

I got one of those 69 AMX 390 4 speed cars. The car was complete except for the engine. I considered putting a modern Hemi driveline in it,but after I said that on Moparts, a member sold me a complete 390 engine from his 68 AMX . He is putting an LS engine in his car.

Auto Transport Service
Back