• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD '66/'67 Full Quarters Soon

VFilms

Local time
5:46 PM
Reaction score
According to a email received by LuvMyB, Auto Metal Direct will have OE full quarters available within the 'next few months' for '66/'67 Belvedere and Satellite. Below is the response he got from Mike at AMD.
LuvMyB... thanks for the info and for pressing the issue with AMD. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

•We will be test fitting our full OE style quarters soon. We hope to have parts available in the next few months. Also
working on bumpers and glass for these.

Mike Gray
Auto Metal Direct
3348 Gateway Centre Parkway
Gainesville, Georgia 30507
Toll Free: (866) 591-8309
Local: (770) 967-0909
Fax: (770) 692-6360
www.autometaldirect.com

I will believe it when I see them. Any mention of outer wheel houses and trunk extensions?

I will believe it when I see them. Any mention of outer wheel houses and trunk extensions?
Jerry
I agree. Kinda like a girl who keeps telling you she’ll go out with you but never does. No mention of anything else. Just saw LuvMyB’s post to an older post and thought I’d share.

I think my chances of finding Bigfoot, a Unicorn and the Loch Mess monster all in one day are higher than finding 66-67 full quarters. We will see but I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully they aren't made by the same blind retarded guy that makes the rest of the repop metal that doesn't fit because it's not even close to original. I wonder how much of that crap has ended up in the trash when people realized it was faster to fabricate their own then to adjust their Mickey mouse repop parts. Props if they can pull it off correctly.

Well, if they had these for Coronet, I'd have already bought 3 sets over the years......these guys do tend to tease a bit.

Just got an email notification that Outer Wheel houses are now available. AMD web site says left hand side and right hand side are both in stock.

http://www.autometaldirect.com/amd-...uth-b-body-2dr-hardtop-and-sedan-p-23487.html
http://www.autometaldirect.com/amd-...uth-b-body-2dr-hardtop-and-sedan-p-23488.html
Very cool. I could have used these awhile ago, but knowing they are available I won't shy away from another '66,'67 B body. Probably get them just in case.

Well, you guys better grab them quick, or they will just drop them without much notice, like they did with the 64 B quarters, and outer wheel house.

Well, you guys better grab them quick, or they will just drop them without much notice, like they did with the 64 B quarters, and outer wheel house.

Those early b body parts have been available for several years before AMD quit making them. I plan to buy several sets of the 66-67 quarters and associated parts when they make them just in case they don't make them for very long.

Those early b body parts have been available for several years before AMD quit making them. I plan to buy several sets of the 66-67 quarters and associated parts when they make them just in case they don't make them for very long.
As soon as they produce the quarters and trunk extensions, I will be doing the same.

Yes, I checked last night and AMD shows both sides in stock. It's sort of funny how I get notifications from them on every Ford & Chevy part, but haven't received one on this. I also saw something shared to me that said Passon Performance was offering them at a discount. I don't know yet, because they are not shown on Passon's website.

....now if they can only start making 67 Coronet quarters.

Auto Transport Service
Back