• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD 66-67 plymouth trunk extensions

jamey

Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I didn't see any posts on here about trunk extensions for 66-67 plymouth b bodies from AMD. I just went to their website and it says they are available. I just ordered a pair. Just wanted to let you know.

BCD7C451-868A-4CF0-87B0-E667643FD0D3.jpeg

Some guys have had issues with fitment while others have not. I will prob use them when I do the belvedere.

These just came out recently, like within the month. Are you sure it’s not the coronet extensions they say fit belvederes with modifications?

I almost contacted him but wasn’t really ready yet and then AMD’s came out. I received mine Friday and set them in the quarter panel. They look pretty good but we’ll see what happens when I install them. One thing they did was put 3 holes in them that I believe is for the trim on a 66 satellite. They’ll need to be welded shut but other than that they look pretty nice.

Quick mock up. We’ll see what happens when I install but looks good so far.
BA3165D5-E2C8-4B28-B182-344DB32B597C.jpeg

I to just ordered a set. I got no notice from AMD, I was notified about E body roofs and structures recently, and all sorts of GM truck parts. Thanks for posting @jamey .

Auto Transport Service
Back